Friday, February 29, 2008

New Kits Tonight!!!
(betcha thought I forgot)!
(edited- sorry guys! I hit the live button and walked away right at midnight for the Papercrafting Kit but forgot to hit save apparently. Anyhow, it is there for purchase now (as of about 12:18 I guess). If you ordered before this and want to place another order tonight for the Papercrafting Kit so you don't miss it please do that and then send us a note and we will combine your orders for you and refund the extra shipping. Sorry for the trouble!)



Blue and Gold is my new favorite color combo! I'm not much on lavender and aqua so this is my version of a "Spring" kit!! Lots of new product here. I had to work very closely with a few companies and pay for some overnight shipping to get some of these things in - but here they are! Fresh from show!! Can you see the new XL Glitter Dots in the right hand bottom corner (and as flower centers)?? A little warning- I do not have many of these available over the reserved membership base this month. I expect to sell out the first day (sorry)!






I love how this turned out!!! This is the project kit. It is a really large 4 panel accordion display. You get enough of everything to complete both sides (and basically repeat the patterns on the front). I only completed the front as mine will rest on my mantel. It certainly has a vintagy, springy feel to it (I love this brand new paper from My Minds Eye). I stared at the wonderful silver butterfly that Jen Pebbles had made for the booth at show and decided the same thing would be perfect on this as well (we will be using fine German glass glitter). I used photos from the women in my family and wrote cute little captions for each related to our names. You get a sheet of old notebook paper to write your own. I really enjoyed making this!


Here is a little peek at the add-on kit - lots of new stuff here including new My Minds Eye paper and embellishments and those AMAZING ruffled button velvet flowers from Maya Road (you get two blue - other colors will be coming in future projects)! Check out the fabulous sheer butterfly book from them as well and the large outline damask rubber stamp from Savvy Stamps!

There are no vintage kits or boutique items this month BUT there will be tons of new JBS product available in the shop. Just check on the New tab to see everything!! I also have some fun news to share about the Gallery this month - look for that this week!

Everything will be available tonight, Feb. 29th beginning at 12:00 midnight central time

Pin It!

5 comments:

Amber Zimmerman said...

Yay Yay!! I absolutely love your projects. They make such lovely keepsakes and are so fun to display around my home (I have last month's on my blog). THank you for putting such great kits together! =)

Renee said...

The panel is just gorgeous. I wonder if anyone would notice if I just swiped yours and put it up at my house? Guess I shouldn't have typed that outloud!

Can't wait for the news!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my kit I love the color combo! Thank you for not going pastel! This is a fresh change. Loved your booth by the way.

Anonymous said...

Jenni, not sure if you know that your website isn't working right now.

Nicole

Pamela Jane said...

Don't know whether anyone else is having this problem, but I can't currently access your shop in any category past your site home page:

error '80020009'
/eco/store.asp, line 153