Saturday, August 18, 2007

Past Kits - Update for Blog Readers!!

It pays to read my blog! Every once and awhile I find things when I do inventory (and just plain clean up!) and you guys are the first to know!

Remember this kit from March?:

I found 4 of them today and put them back up for sale- just now (3:00 central). Just 4 though!
And while I'm at it I thought I would mention that I am running very low on a few of the other kits found under "Past Kits" at the site. Here is the rundown of what I have left:
May Limited Edition Kit- 1
October 2006 PCK - 14
July Add-On - 2
April Project Kit - 6
I thought I would mention this in case you were debating about getting any of these. The October Kit is discounted and has a sort-of "back to school" theme to it!
Next month we will be running a sale on a few of the other Past Kits so look for that.
And. . . we will be debuting a brand new kit that is close to my heart (you will see why)! It will not be available for membership as the quantities will be very limited and will vary month to month. I hope to have a preview for you next week.
Pin It!

3 comments:

michelle said...

this is so cool.. can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Jerri junque said...

new goodies, i can't wait.....

Anonymous said...

Any sneak peeks soon?????