Thankful. . .
- for Amber and Josh, who watch my kids every once and a while so that my husband and I can have a night out (somewhere other than "Kid-Donalds", as Christian calls it)
- for the realization that we are not expensive-restaurant-type people. We have tried it plenty of times but always wish we just went to Longhorn.
- for my 1998 Toyota 4-Runner that my husband spent hours cleaning yesterday. It still looks brand new when its cleaned up.
- for the opportunity to hear Handel's Messiah performed by the Nashville Symphony.
- for the fact that my 1998 4-Runner is bought and paid for, and thus we can afford to go to an expensive restaurant and the symphony.
- for the beautiful baby girl who sits in front of us at church every Sunday and reminds me that I may still want to adopt someday.
- for the great dad by husband is. He spent most of the afternoon hanging a tire swing in the backyard, and then proceeded to cater to the line of neighborhood boys who wanted a ride (where did they all come from)??
- for the fact that we actually have a back yard filled with trees, and not another house.
- for Palmas Verdes, who always has a great coupon and where we spend many of our Sunday night dinners.
How was your weekend?