Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October is coming. . .

and we are ready to greet it at JBS Mercantile with some great fall-like kits and goodies!!


This month's Papercrafting Kit is full of fall goodness with a bit of Halloween whimsy thrown in.  The exclusives this month are packed with some of my favorite vintage images in the form of Jack-O-Lantern wood veneer, a Scardy Cat stencil and owl and cat clear stamps - not to mention Lisa's lovely paper designs. . .



I'm in love with this month's Antiquarian Add On and it's huge vintage labels with pumpkin and owl images (very collectible)!  This is just a little peek. . .


The huge chalkboard letters in this month's Artisan Add On steal the show, while sequins, labels and flatbacks add the lovely details. . .


This month's Crafted Kit was designed by Leah Farquharson and is an adorable set of 3 fabric pumpkins, made with custom designed fabric by Leah herself!  You won't find this fabric available anywhere else - get them while you can!



We have lots of great items in the Flea Market this month including favorites like cameras . . .

trucks. . .

and antique books. . .


not to mention antique child's shoes. . .


a brass blade fan . . .


an adorable bisque doll swimmer with jointed arms. . .


and lot's of Halloween treats like a blow mold. . .


treat bags. . .


and even some original art by, well, me!

See you tonight at midnight!

(and by the way - I TOTALLY dropped the ball on Monday's post (I was even supposed to do a tag post that I just couldn't get to.  Traveling is really getting me overwhelmed at the moment).  Back on track next week - promise!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had that pumpkin/cat Halloween decoration!!! I bet my mom still has it somewhere in the basement! Now I really feel old... :-)

Davean