Thursday, August 14, 2014

Some really cool finds. . .

coming to the Flea Market tomorrow morning, many from my recent World's Longest Yard Sale trip!  Here are some of my favorites. . .

 The first I have ever seen  - a mini travel typewriter with colored glass keys!  The key strikers themselves are a bit sticky and the letter "l" on the striker (not the key) is missing, but it is an AWESOME display piece. . .


I have several boxes available of these original Dennison labels. . .
 

A great mantel clock frame (perfect for adding a photo to) . . .
 

this beautiful little baby collection of leather booties, bisque doll and photos . . .
 

A great Robert Louis Stevenson book with wonderful silhouettes . . .
 

a set of 8 tiny watch vials . . .

another wonderful antique wood cigar box. . .


And lot's more!  Have a great weekend.  Our awesome County Fair starts tomorrow so think of me eating corn-on-a-stick watching the pigs race!
Pin It!

No comments: