Sunday, June 30, 2013

You may want to sit down. . .

and grab a glass of wine for this one - it's a long one!
 
I am really, really excited about this month's kits at Mercantile.  I loved the Carte Postale release from Basic Grey the minute I saw and built everything around it.  The exclusive stencils and stamps I had already designed fit like a glove - I love when that happens!  And this is a big month for some other site additions so without further adieu. . .
 
This month's Papercrafting Kit is full of simple designs, muted colors and gold accents.  In fact, I would like to wear it if I could!  Below is a little peek including my favorite Betsy layout of all time . . .
 
 
 

 
 
The Artisian Add-On continues the same color scheme and includes exclusive vintage map paper flatbacks and two additional alphabets including these great acetate squares. . . 


 
used cleverly here by Tina. . .
 
 
The Antiquarian  Add-On is full of great labels this month with a pop of red everywhere - a great addition to the colors of the main kit. . .

 
and it includes these awesome gold foil anchors used so cleverly here by Jill. . .
 
 
The Historian Add-On this month, for all of you Project Life doers - full of easy embellishments and cards including an exclusive Mercantile cut-apart sheet designed by Lisa (it is totally awesome). . .

 
I designed the Mini Album Kit this month - our first official ever Zoo-themed album (who doesn't love a zoo and who doesn't have a million pictures to use)?  I love tiny projects so this is a compilation of little books (including a gang tag album) that is all organized on the wonderful dotted mini clipboard from Crate Paper (and check out the ultra cool German Scrap animals) . . .


 
The July Dime Store Deal is our best yet!  You get all 4 of the chipboard Alterable Alpha and Number sets for only $8 (regular price for all 4 is normally $22).  Only while supplies last or until the end of the month. . .

 
Also new in the General Store this month are the last 6 months of Mercantile Exclusive Stencils and Stamps.  There are very limited quantities of most designs so get them while you can. . . .
 
 
 


 
And, we are introducing a new product for everyone working on Pocket Pages - these are our new Pocket Stuffers.  5 collections total of our most popular JBS designs including Wren (seen below), Magpie, Red and Black, Mercantile and Holiday (includes both Halloween and Christmas).  You get 24 double sided cards per set, 4 each of 6 designs and they are sized just shy of 3" x 4" so no trimming needed -just slide into your pockets.

 
They make quick and easy backgrounds when paired with our JBS Mini Bingo Cards and Mini Decks.  You will find these under JBS Products in the New Section (or under Paper).


And finally, we have several additions coming to the Flea Market including. . .
 
This lovely portrait. . . 

 
cameras. . .

 
these amazing antique ink bottles with pristine labels and in-tact seals, put aside for me by one of my favorite flea market vendors (I kept a few but am sharing the rest).  I had to pay a bit for them, but you won't find these again in this condition. . .


and some new Ephemera including this lovely old postcard book from Paris. . .

 
All of the fun happens tonight at 12:00 a.m. central time!

Pin It!

2 comments:

hobbemom said...

Oh wow...this one looks like a good one...lol I think I say that every time. Love your little mini kit. Now I need to make a trip to the zoo! I guess I'll be staying up late tonight.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.