Thursday, April 04, 2013

May classes in Michigan!!

I have been so busy preparing my 6 new 2013 classes and their International debut (Australia and New Zealand here we come!) that I have neglected to mention that I will be teaching 3 of them in Michigan next month!  Here are the details. . .
 
We will again be attending Mega Meet (3rd year!) May 9th - 11th where we will have our booth filled to the brim with JBS products and vintage goodies and where I will teaching . . .
 
Simply Elegant - a monochromatic 2-page layout class . . .

 
and All In A Row - another 2 page layout class (we make the one, but you get enough stuff to make a second and some!) 

 
You can check out the website using the links above and sign up now!  My classes are always full of lots of product and you get a full color instruction sheet of your own with each kit.
 
Before Mega Meet starts however, I will be visiting Scrappy Chic in Livonia again this year on Tuesday May 7th to teach this Magpie Journal. . .

 
As I mentioned, I originally designed this for my Australia visit next weekend and based it on the Australian Bowerbird, which is very much like our Magpie- a collector of shiny things!  So in the states we will change it to "Magpie".  It is a very lovely neutral album.  I used about every feather product/technique I could come up with it!!

 
Registration is also now open for this class as well.
 
Betsy is working on a new blog design for me coming on May 1st!  Once that goes live it will have my full schedule for the year posted (but look for more specific posts this week and next)!
 
Happy Thursday!
Pin It!

No comments: