Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Clean up and "did you know". . .

I am busy, busy, busy today cleaning up my "antique" room in the warehouse and hopefully then moving on to my studio.  When we do inventory it always makes sense to clean up and organize along the way.  I'm trying to get other things done on my list so I can get into it - and STAY into it.  Do you know what I mean? I can't hardly stand to stop and feed my children when I get deep into organizing.


What that means for the site however is that I will be organizing many new items for the flea market, Antiquarian Kit and new mixed media kits (one will go up on Feb. 1st).  So if I'm a little more distant here on  my blog, you will know why!

And, some of you may know, I have been pinning for Country Living Magazine over at Pinterest.  I didn't want to share it right away as I was growing my own board (separate from our JBS Mercantile board) and wanted to get a few pins in there to make it worth you starting to follow!  I think I have 100 or so pins now (I know, that's still lame but I'm really picky)!  So here's the link if you are interested in seeing my board.  I'm hoping to have Betsy redo my blog in the next couple of weeks to get all of this type of info. up permanently.  

So much to do and so little time in the day!
Pin It!

2 comments:

hobbemom said...

Oh gosh Pinterest is SO addictive. Once I get on there I'm there for hours...Enjoyed your boards!!

Anonymous said...

Love your pins!!!! xo Evie