Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Vintagefest Announcement!


Wanted to go ahead and get this info. out so you could mark your calendars!  We wanted to make it worth a one night stay this year for the non-locals so I will be doing two classes on Saturday and we will have cropping and early shopping this year.  Class sign-up and other details coming in October!
 
I'm busily preparing for the Country Living Fair in OH next week.  I will begin sharing some snapshots of my chaos later this week!  Oh - and we are going to have a BIG Halloween open house on the 15th at Mercantile.  More details on that this weekend as well!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I'm SO SO excited...where do I sign up?!! I love your Vintagefest and your classes and your shopping!!! Looking forward to it and Country Living Fair in GA!! whoo hoo...fun things to look forward to!

Janet said...

See you at the country living fair!!!