Saturday, August 11, 2012

127 Sale finds #2 . . .


So here are a few more photos to share (taken inside with not great light - just a disclosure!) of my sale finds . . .

Jared and I actually found this old store display in Ohio (we had it in our booth at CHA), but I rolled it into my "antique" room as I needed more space to hold things until I get them into their "theme" boxes.


Sweet little test tube holders, etc. from a vintage chemistry set . . .


Old picture and word stamps from a classroom printer . . .


More tin toys and monogrammed suitcase (seems to be what I've been sticking to when it comes to suitcases lately). . .


I bought this chip can because of the silhouette - the "truly digestible" was a bonus!


More cigar boxes, but it's the cool index box that's the real trophy!


Lotto and bingo games (just can't really leave them when I find them). . .


And more typewriters - these are the biggest and the best that we have right now (pristine glass keys) - too heavy to ship but we will have them at the CL Fair. . . 


I hope you all had a wonderful Saturday!  I myself have spent most of the day in my studio - can I just tell you how long it has been since I did that?  Lots to share soon!

Pin It!

4 comments:

jeanne@juNxtaposition said...

sounds like a great time....eyeing those typewriters...haha...looking forward to country living !!

Unknown said...

All I can say is ooooo...ahhhhh...wow....loving it all...And you know what I got my eyeball on...those suitcases. I just love those and can't stop buying them even tho I have about 13 now!! And it's all your fault! LOL

Scrapcollectr said...

How fun it must be to stumble across these items! :-)

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

man, those are great finds!