Monday, June 11, 2012

Yum!



Red Robin has a new Salted Caramel Shake on their menu that I've been spending way too much money (and calories!) on lately, so I decided to try my hand at my own version using reduced fat ice cream and skim milk.  And I must say. . . I got it right on!  If you have never tried the combination of sea salt and caramel, you don't know what you're missin!

I'm working on some projects for our upcoming shows and needed a little "fuel".  Hope to have something to share with you soon.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness! That looks way toooo yummy!!! I must try that soon!

Ginger Hanchey said...

Sounds so good! I can figure out the ratio of ice cream to caramel but I'm not sure about the sea salt. How do you use that in the recipe? Thanks!

jknapp00 said...

Yes, give us amounts! And, if you love salted caramel, Talenti has a Sea Salt Caramal Gelato that is to die for.

LindaSonia said...

Are you going to share the recipe with us???

waleska said...

sounds delicious! :)

Anonymous said...

Where do I find the recipe? Would love to make this treat for my husband as a surprise.

Inspired said...

I would love the recipe!!