Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A sneek peek you haven't seen. . .

So I've had something up my sleeve for awhile . . .

Remember when I got my antique hotel key holder and posted this photo??? . . .

Well I decided that someone really needed to reproduce these, at least a smaller version, and I decided that someone should be me!  So, as part of our Spring release (our second show ship date - end of April/early May) we are offering a reproduction hotel key holder complete with number and hooks.  Ready for hanging or simply to "lean" - your choice!  There are so many things you can do with it project wise (and I have an on-line class up my sleeve already that is "Project Life" -ish), but it is lovely as a simple jewelry or studio supply holder, don't you think?  I wanted to show you guys first!


My sidebar is looking a little bare over there!  I have some exciting travel destinations scheduled for the Spring that I need to let you know about.  Look for the details to show up later this week!

Happy Tuesday!



Pin It!

11 comments:

julie said...

so very cool! i'll have to have one and i know exactly where i am going to hang it. :)

Rachel said...

great idea!

Daniela Costa said...

This is a fantastic idea! I can't wait to play with one, thanks for the inspiration Jenni"

hobbemom said...

How exciting. You are always coming up with good ideas. Looking forward to seeing your schedule...Hope VintageFest is on there. I'm already saving for it.

Susan @ PaperCrafter's Corner said...

Great! Off to share this via our continuing CHA Sneak Peek coverage!

Unknown said...

Love this!

waleska said...

oh, my! Jenni, you are a genius. I LOVE this. LOVE :)

Carol W. said...

Love this! Can not wait!

Briana Johnson said...

That is one incredible product! Wow, FAB idea!

Delaney Gates said...

Oh goodness,I love that!

Mike said...

I really need a key holder. I keep losing my keys in my house.