Monday, December 12, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things . . .



1. Crusty old tackle boxes (but ones that are clean inside and still open and close well).

(left to right)
2. Large MOP buttons
3. Vintage spools with debossed lettering
4. Antique TinType case frames
5. Antique GemType album pages
6. Unique dominoes (like these flat wooden guys with printed details)
7. Calendars (in the bottom.  Had them up for sale on the site once but saved two for me)!


And I just pulled all of the fun vintage stuff for the 15th!  More One-of-a-kind items will go up then as well.  Check back mid-week for previews!

Hope everyone is having a great December!  This is my time to hibernate a bit. The one month out of the year that I don't travel (other than to visit family). I will keep posting, but not as often this month.  Too busy shopping, baking and watching movies with my boys!

Also, very busy finishing up product development for our big trade show in Jan.  I am so excited about the new product - lots of new stuff to create with.  Samples have been rolling in - lots of squealing going on around here!

Happy Monday!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Tammy Tutterow said...

I love all of your favorite things too!

julie said...

my faves of your faves ;) are the spools and the dominoes. how cool!!
can't wait to see more sneeks.

hobbemom said...

LOL...I have an old tackle box that looks alot like this one. I found it at work, of all places. Can't wait to see what the mid-month releases are...I hope you have a very restful and peaceful month.

Teri said...

I totally agree with you all of the items including the crusty box are right up my list of favs too!