Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Little Housekeeping. . .

first of all, Dara Lynn - you won my blog hop!  Shoot us a note through the contact link at the site and we will get your prize out.

Secondly, I wanted to remind the locals that this Saturday is our One Day Vintagefest Sale at the Holiday Inn in Mt. Juliet.  I will post again about it on Friday, but here is a link to the Event page at the site for the details.

And thirdly, my friend Amber owns an event planning business for which she was featured in this month's issue of Southern Living.  You may recognize the dining room however (it was shot at my house) and some of the paper goodies.  They took a sweet, sweet photo of Scarlett with a big red bow on her neck in front of the table.  It didn't make it in and I'm so sad!  Nonetheless, I have a few more "sightings" coming next year that I am excited about so stay tuned!!

Have a great Tuesday! I am off to Red Robin this evening with Christian for a celebratory dinner.  I told him that if he got a basket last night at his first game that I would take him to the dinner of his choice.  He got a rebound and put up a lay-up for 2 points right at the buzzer at the end of the game!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Andra Hepler said...

a worthy dinner!
Smiles, Andra

julie said...

how awesome! i'll have to pick up a copy. your dining room is beautiful!

hobbemom said...

Go Christain!!!!! Good choice for celebrating. Looking forward to seeing you Sat. Davean and I are excited to go on another scrapbooking road trip.
Louise

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

oh what a beautiful dining room jenni! I love that green! be sure to let us know when you're in the mag again!

congrats Christian!