hop on over to Ranger where they are showing you a "Pumpkin a Day" decorated by several artists from the Ranger community.
Here was my submission (show on their blog on 11/15).
I painted the orange "funkin" with two coats of my Malted Milk paint. After it was dry I added the little boy Silhouette Rub-On Single to the center, topped off with a vintage pin. To create the flowers, I wadded up vintage tissue paper and tied string around the centers. I then took my Chicken Feed Paint dabber, made sure the dabber was good and wet, then gently rolled over all of the edges and wrinkles. For leaves I used vintage velvet milliner's leaves and hand cut shapes from my Fall Mini Bingo Cards, edged with Brown Sugar ink.