Friday, September 30, 2011

A subtle fall breeze is in the air - Check out these new kits tonight!

I love Fall - it's my favorite season.  One of the things I loved seeing at CHA was a new color palette that seemed to emerge among companies for this season, a more subtle approach.  I combined several of my favorites to create this month's JBS Mercantile Papercrafting Kit and I LOVE it.  I think you will too. . .
Layout by Lisa Dickinson

(Check out this month's exclusive stamp too - so many possibilities with this one). . .


This month's Project Kit is a sweet mini album (loved working with this unique size - long and thin) with subtle details and lots of texture and sparkle.  Putting it together is a breeze.. .



The Artisan Add-On Kit this month is full of extra details, including a wonderful Bingo Card Stencil from Crafter's Workshop (I couldn't resist it) . . .


Layout by Megan Klauer


And I must say, this month's Antiquarian Add -On Kit is my favorite yet.  It has some really beautiful items that I have been holding on to for a while including the "Mucilage" label and the hard to find Pumpkin seed packets.  I just recently found the blueprint pages (found an old notebook full of them).  I had a hard time parting with these!


Layout by Doris Sander 


Also, for the month of October only we have two new special sale items!  Die Cut Journaling Card Pads are only $.99 and Classic Red and Black Coredinations Cardstock Pads are half price at $7.50.  Get them while you can!

Everything goes up tonight at 12:00 midnight!!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Veena said...

This a breath of fresh idea. Your sweet mini album cover is so unique with its rectangular shape. Love the textured cover.