Monday, August 08, 2011

Sweet Summertime. . .


Summer has been a blur to say the least.  The kids got out of school in early June and we hit the ground running the next day.  We had 3 retail shows, a week in MD to visit family, CHA, and then a week at the beach.  7 weeks of craziness - but that seems to be the only thing we know these days!

I hope to get back to my regular blogging this week.  I shopped the World's Longest Yard Sale (127) all last week, Monday - Sunday, driving an hour and 1/2 to 2 hours to and from each day.  I covered almost all of TN.  Found lots of treasures and will take some pictures tomorrow as I am still just trying to carry it all in the house, let alone unpack.  We have 4 shows this fall plus our one day sale here in Mt. Juliet so I need lots of inventory.  I found some great items for the kits and the 15th releases as well.  I hope to get my sidebar updated tomorrow with all of the dates and places.

Happy Monday!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Cindy F said...

Sounds wonderful - can't wait to see what you found. One of these days I will get myself on over to the world's largest yard sale.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you got. We thought about doing the sale but got lazy. Glad you found some neat things..

And I can relate to the summer being a blur...it went by so fast. I can't believe it is over.

Louise

Ohhh Snap said...

I saw the documentary on flea markets on pbs (now on video too, netflix?) and they had some coverage about that. It looks sooooooo dangerous lol (fiscally).

Mandy said...

oh can't wait to see all your goodies. I talked to Jared at CKC he told me about your adventure it sounds like fun will have to look into it next year. Take some time relax and enjoy the rest of summer!

TImeless Creations said...

Good luck keeping up with your hectic schedule!! Sounds awesome & super fun!

I'm trying to start a scrapbook blog of my own, would love the support of you & your readers! Thanks!