Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's time to interrupt this hiatus (bad blogger!) to bring you . . .

a little peek at our May Release - on sale tonight at midnight central time zone!

By Ms. Becky. . .
 By Ms. Dina. . .




This month's kit has already been claimed as a favorite of the Design Team.  It has so many beautiful colors, but on a muted scale.  I am in love with it!

This month's Project Kit is a fun Portfolio project (I LOVE these vintage can labels from Belgium).  We use one, but you get two blank Portfolio's!


Add-On Kit #1 - "Flea Market" . . . 


And Add-On Kit #2 - "Farmer's Market". . . (how will you choose)??


I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what the Design Team creates with this one!!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how I will choose...One of each Please.... Looks like another good one. I can hardly wait.

Louise

Keshet said...

The colors look fantastic!