Friday, March 11, 2011


The sun will come out, tomorrow. . .


And it did.  After rain, rain, and more rain, finally, a day of sunshine.  Our sweet puppy has been sunbathing all day on the driveway.

This is a little peek at one of the new projects I have been working on exclusively for my Big Picture Class.  Sign ups are still going on.  I've been in my studio most of the day (except for the lunch break to Five Guys).  That is very unusual by welcome!

Completed my second YouTube video today too.  Once Jared gets it edited and loaded I will let you know.  It goes over the specific techniques associated with this month's Mercantile Project KitEDITED:  It's up!  Here's the link

Have a great weekend!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenni~ Yes so proud to see the sun today, but still a little nippy in Knoxville..Next Friday they say it will be in the 70's~oh yes, I can deal with that....
Love the sneak peek...I can hardly wait to the BP class with you. You always have some awesome projects.
OH and just got the March kit and it is wonderful. OMG I can't wait to find some time to play....
Take care!
Louise

Karen said...

Watched your how to video on you tube for the tissue paper flowers. I loved it. Amazing what you find out on the net. I made one last night out of vellum paper (did not have any tissue paper around) and used a scalloped round punch. I am happy to say that it turned out very cute and is adorning a little project that was inspired from a quote in the new Flea Market Style magazine.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenni! I am in ytour BPS as an alumnus. Can we all come down and go to flea market???