Monday, February 21, 2011


Clever Storage Idea. . .

I tend to buy every old eye glass case I can find, whether or not they contain the glasses or not! I love them - they are like little treasure chests to me (and even better when they are engraved with the advertising from the doctor on them). This particular one was lined with beautiful blue velvet - a bonus!

You can use them to hide tiny treasures, such as these carved Mother of Pearl buttons.

In order for me to be able to function in my studio, everything must have it's place!

How about you - chaos or order?
Pin It!

7 comments:

LindaC said...

as for me....organized chaos!

Anne Alley said...

Same here, organized chaos! Everything has a place, I'll just be darned if I can find it!

Anonymous said...

I love organized, sometimes I find myself in my room organizing more than creating... I love the idea of the glasses cases used like this. I never thought of that. I love using all the old vintage finds for organizing...In organizing I'm better if it is out where I can see it. Outta site~outta mind kinda person, so I have to keep it all in view.
Louise

Ginny said...

I organized so well a few weeks that I can't find a thing!

Dawn said...

Can't begin work with chaos...but by project's end? somewhat chaotic...
:P

Anonymous said...

Order, I must have order, but when I am done, chaos!

Terri B in Oregon

a1983alaskan said...

A place for everything, but seldom everything in its place ;-)
I have to be organized or I'd never find any thing---no guarantee I remember what I have, but I know where to go look to see if I do have it. Get it? :-)