Saturday, July 31, 2010

August Kits- tonight!!

Here are some sneaks of this month's kits, on sale tonight at midnight! Although I am upping our numbers beginning in September, it was too late for these kits, so if you see something you like, act fast! All three kits sold out the first day last month.

The Papercrafting Kit this month has some creamy blues and warm greens, with just a touch of red and yellow. I am sharing some of my old general store price cards in this kit - so many options for using these (you will love what the design team has done)!


(layout by Doris)

Although I would love to include an old slate with each Project Kit, this one is just for showing off the 5 XL bottle cap collages that you can add magnets too or simply add to a canvas (or slate!) with double sided tape for display. . .



As always, alot of vintage has showed up in this month's Add-On Kit including an old linen postcard (old store stock-they are all as shown), a vintage check, vintage buttons, vintage seam binding, these great "Golden Rule" milk caps and AWESOME vintage French seed labels . . .



You may notice some new categories in the shop and other "partly" finished things scattered around the site. We are working on some exciting new features and will have more information to post mid-month.

So fun seeing many of you at CHA!

I am headed out later this week to shop the 127 sale and have plans to take pics and possibly a little video for you! I will try to share while on the road, but at least check back for a post next weekend to see what I found!
Happy Saturday!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

wave as you pass through Dunlap -- they've had tables out for days already!!

Allison
Dunlap TN

Micki said...

Jenni, it was so much fun to meet you at CHA. Hope my suggestion for the helium balloons will work for you :-). Like I said at the show, having been a trade show coordinator for 10 years.... got plenty of ideas :-).
I can't wait to get my hands on your ink pads :-). Again, it was awesome meeting you!
hugs