Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WOW!!!
Really, I'm speechless! I can't believe the gallery this month. To say I am proud is an UNDERSTATEMENT. The talent just floors me (and makes want to go into my studio to play)!!
We actually sold out of all of the kits BUT, as of this moment (7:30 p.m. central time) I put up a handful more of the Papercrafting Kit and the Project Kits. We had a few duplicate memberships, unresolved billings so I went ahead and added this.
First come first serve here - sorry for the shortage!
You can still sign up to begin a membership starting next month. We will begin having previews for this kit early next week.
Remember- check back on Friday for the reveal on both blogs of our new retail site name and logo!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Definitely agree with you on the AMAZING creations in the gallery...everyone just blew me away with all their creative minds!

Jill said...

The gallery IS amazing! Wow!

TracieClaiborne said...

I was just coming here to brag on the gallery. It is incredible!!