- Past JBS kits at discounted prices (sale to be offered on the website as well in January).
- Various scrapbook supplies (papers, embellishments, etc.) at deep discounts (bits and pieces left over from more then 2 years of kit making)!
- Vintage and antique bits and baubles (jewelry pieces, trims, buttons, letters, flash cards, playing cards, cabinet cards, ledger papers, music paper, repro. millinery flowers, old album pages, German scrap, findings, etc.).
- German Glass Glitter (offered in small amounts as well as packaged in vintage crystal salt and pepper shakers)!
- Vintage and antique organizing containers and decor items (old scales, apothecary bottles, flower frogs, etc.).
- The entire JBS line of products!
- Original jewelry and collage pieces.
Here is a little preview of some of the goodies mentioned above (bad light- sorry. Had to use the flash)!
As mentioned before, we will also provide you with a directory to local antique/junk malls as well as directions out to Franklin (40 minutes away) where you find a ton of antiquing (including my FAVORITE place - Scarlett Scales Antiques. AND, best of all, you will get a coupon for 15% off your entire purchase there)!
We will also have some refreshments in case you decide to hang out for a while!
You can still sign up for the class (see past post below, from 10:00 - 12:00). I will also offer the extra kits on Monday for those that have asked. Please keep watch here on Sunday/Monday morning for exact times I will post them as I only have a handful.
The Mary Englebreit Bird Kit is coming Monday too- stay tuned here.
I will also post then about any other items I may be posting from the Open House. I will also do a giveaway or two so everyone can join in the fun.
Hope to see you there!