Monday, October 20, 2008

New Product Is Here!!!
Introducing 6 New Papers with a coordinating Die Cut Paper, Journaling Cards and Mini Papers. This is an extension to our Red and Black lines (because I just don't think you can ever have too much of a good thing)!






and new calendar cards - 2009 available as 6 x 6 die cut and 3 color choices of the 3 x 3 general die cut version:


and last but not least - new Christmas and Valentine Bingo Cards (available as large individually and as a mini set):




For wholesalers, the product is now up at the site for easy on-line ordering! Orders will begin shipping Friday.


For my retail friends, much of the product will be incorporated in the November Kit (and then individually later in November). Keep checking here for more details!


November is going to be a big month! I plan to have several mid-month releases and other surprises (and I do have plans to offer the Bingo House kit below at least in some form after the event - thanks so much for the sweet comments)!


So many ideas and so little time!! I would really love to add 8 hours to my day sometimes!

Pin It!

24 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Gorgeous additions to the paper line. The new bingo cards are awesome. Can't wait to see your mid-month kits!

LindaSonia said...

Still wondering when the bird kits will show up. Someone on your staff said they would be coming in October? Did I miss it?

Becky W said...

Love the new line!! Can't wait to see more!!

Michelle said...

BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!! That paper and die cuts are DIVINE! I must have one of each!

Unknown said...

Oh I love all of it. *drool* another great knock out!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I'm so loving November and it's not even here yet! Everything looks so lovely!

Eva said...

Oh WOW!!!!! You have outdone yourself Jenni...totally gorgeous!!!

Melita said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Anonymous said...

That would be 8 more hours while everyone else is asleep, right?!! Can't wait to see these in person! Beautiful!

Sue Lui said...

gorgeous new line!

Jennifer Priest said...

Love the new paper especially the new calendar cards!

Theresa Smith said...

I abosolutely love the new stuff--especially the calendar and bingo cards! I want it all.

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

These are gorgeous, love them all!! Such fun new things!

Anne Alley said...

I love all of it!!! Really, really gorgeous stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! I want everything!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks wonderful. Gorgeous products as always.

TanishaRenee said...

It all looks fabulous!

Jenny B in Indy said...

SO pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Can't wait to get the new stuff. I love your scrapbook lines.
LenaS

leah said...

Gorgeous stuff! I'm really lovin' those new calendars, especially! :)

g said...

oh wow i am excited for all the new goodies!! love the papers & calendar cards- can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

I've just stumbled across your blog - it's truly scrumptious. Will add you to my list on mine for sure :o) michellemadethis.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm new to your site but have admired the papers etc. for some time. Do you sell the November kit online or how can I get it?

Leslie said...

How come the 3x3 calendar cards all start with the first on Monday?