Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quick Shipping Update

Just a quick note to relay a notification of kit shipments for this month (please disregard if you are not a member or did not make a purchase this month).

All orders/memberships that include an August Project Kit will be shipped out a couple of days late due to a delay in our Crepe Paper Ribbon shipment.

All other orders/memberships will ship out tomorrow on schedule. This means all orders for August Papercrafting Kits, August Add-On Kits and all other site products that DO NOT also include the August Project Kit.

They really won't ship late enough that most people would notice, but I did want to give a head's up anyhow.

I have a big post planned for later this week with the details of the designer contest, the mid-month release information AND some pics of my 127 sale finds!! More soon!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see your pictures of your 'treasures'!!!!

Anonymous said...

ooh cant wait to see the treasures and to get my hands on the kit!!!!
x

paige said...

my kit arrived today & i must tell you...this is my most absolute without a doubt favorite ever!
i just love these yummy soft colors. vintage & so very cool
xo