Saturday, August 30, 2008

Previews!!
So if you have been around for a while (and I know there are many of you - I am so thankful!) you will remember that our second kit ever was themed "Mint Chocolate Chip". I still get e-mails about this kit (people looking for pieces and parts) so I thought it might be fun to re-visit that theme again!

And check out your new relative this month- I've named her Catherine in honor of my Grandma "Kitty". I think the empty chair opens up a TON of possibilities for fun additions, such as the button here:


And since we are hinting a little at the start of a new school year, the Add-On kit includes 2 extra large original flashcards (the large word cards have become almost impossible to get - it took me a while to get a box and alot of bucks!):





The project kit this month is a 4" circle mini album covered with the COOLEST lime green German Glass Glitter and features a reproduction 4" x 4" card of a class from the 1920's from my collection. I am going to take photos of the events at school this year and add them as I go. (then I won't be scrambling at the end of the year for a meaningful gift)! You could use yours to show class pictures over the years, etc. I think there are alot of options. See more photos at the site tomorrow night! Kit includes vintage Dennison stars, old Speller book pages and more!

Also available Sunday night- all new CHA JBS product will go up for sale. This includes the new Mini Books, Crepe Paper Ribbon, Victoria Collection, Mini Bingo Cards, Black Bingo Cards and Apothecary Stickers!

AND. . . more Ice Cream Box Project Kits from this month will go up for sale. Look for these under "Past Kits".

See you then!! (12:00 midnight central time, Sunday)

Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...can't wait!
But now, where is my August kit? Since it is clear that you are not looking for the designer who can not speak English, personally I can not enter your contest, but it's no problem. I do not care. However, at least I know that there are many international people who can not enter because the kit doesn't arrive till the contest's end. it's sad.

Unknown said...

looks awesome -- as usual!!!

now to get the email that my entries have arrived! eek!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

OOH! Can I just say how HAPPY I am to see these peeks? LOVE that Cosmo Cricket paper!

latte_grande said...

Omg, it's all so beautiful! Love all the vintage goodies that you add to your kits!

Unknown said...

oooooo, love those chocolate mint colors!
Ann