Sunday, December 02, 2007


Vintage Kit Instructions. . .

I forgot to mention that the instructions for the first 4 Vintage Kits for the month that we sold just after Thanksgiving can be found right now under the December Gallery under the "Create" Block. You will see that the "Limited Edition Gallery" is updated now, even thought the rest of the Gallery is not (and won't be until the night of the 12th as usual). However, since we are shipping a little early this month (the 7th and the 8th) I will add another Limited Edition Gallery in this same place on the 8th or the 9th so you can get started on the kits that just launched right away!

I will leave you with some quick photos of my family room downstairs. It is definitely a "silver and gold" theme!!


(I got the Santa's at TJ Maxx. Jared keeps telling me I need to let them out of their glass prison)!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I can't wait to get my other vintage kits!!

Deidra said...

Love the home Decor! Great taste!

Anne Alley said...

I love your decorations!! I can't wait until my kids are old enough that they wouldn't destroy such a beautiful room!
I've already done the bird ornaments, and they look gorgeous in my studio!!
Thank you for a great kit!

Lynn said...

Jenni- Love the home decor AND everything you do. You're inspiration is great.

paige said...

jenni, everything is so lovely!
i hope you'll share more
xo

maryjo said...

lovely! can't wait to decorate (we're moving this week so i'm delayed). mj

carolyn peeler said...

LOVE these pictures Jenni. You have such a gift for home decorating.

Anonymous said...

You're killing me here. I want to click on the photo to enlarge it and it won't do that. How in the heck did you hang the ornaments on the mantel? I love that look.

lynn

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous decor! I bet your home is so warm and cozy this time of year!

. said...

Oh so pretty. Denise
hopetreestudio.blogspot.com

corinne5 said...

Just adore your decorations!

corinnexxx