Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Updates and Previews!

Whew!!! What a crazy couple of weeks. I believe we have now officially visited every living relative on both sides of the family along the east coast! More on that below, but for now I wanted to update you on what JBS was able to do for the Gallacher family:

Last month we collected $106 from many of our generous members - THANK YOU! Combine that with our pledge of $1500 we have a total of $1606. Jen has requested that we make a donation on Joey's behalf to the hospital that treated him and the Make a Wish Foundation. We will be splitting the funds between these two organizations. We are so thrilled to be able to do this and hopefully make a difference in the lives of families just like the Gallachers'.

Here is a pic of my red-headed nephew. He was the star of our trip to Atlanta. The kids fought everyday for his attention (not to mention his two biddy aunts)!

And here is one from our trip to Ohio. I accidentally had this on portrait so it blurred Jared and left Christian crystal clear. I would have preferred it all clear, but what do you do! This was the purest light I have ever seen. They were standing at the entrance of a HUGE white barn- it was reflecting the sunlight brilliantly. I love daylight photography. Mostly because I don't have the right flash equipment for bad inside lighting nor the expertise in photoshop to fix it after the fact. Christian was in Jared's cousin's wedding while we were there and I really didn't get any great shots in the church/reception so I finally gave up! AND, I had the setting on portrait yet again for his outside tux shots and came up with blurry photos (not in a good way). Ughh!

Well now that I am back to it, I am finalizing all of our new products debuting in next month's kit. This is our largest introduction yet! The Papercrafting Kit, Project Kit and Add-On will all be filled with brand new JBS product. And for those wholesale customers reading this that means a new catalog coming to you as well by the end of the month. I will post some photo previews in the next few days, but in the meantime think happy thoughts about Kelly Green and Navy Blue!!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Glad you're back!!!
I've been checking your blog for updates.
That t-shirt on the baby is priceless!!! Love it!

I do the same thing with my camera on "P" - I did it at CC's bday party. I got pics of her with her friends and only one of them is clear. That is soooo frustrating. Maybe someone in our little group of friends can show us how to avoid that!!! I'm gonna ask around. :)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

YAY!!!! My fave color combo ever!!!!

Jane H said...

I wish I knew you were in Ohio I could have shown you some awesome photo spots! And I think both of your pictures are pretty awesome!

Stacey said...

Glad you had a nice trip. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us!