Tuesday, July 24, 2007

One last trip to the farm. . .
We headed out to Hilton's, Va again for our last trip this summer to camp. My brother and nephew met us there. We could not have had a better day on Saturday! Low humidity and cooler temps - it was so beautiful. The boys played in the river all day and rode the go-cart around. Christian and I headed home at night to Jared's parents an hour away - we don't do the camping thing very well! I took these pictures in the barn while I was there. I thought it was funny how they are great examples of what I am getting from these guys right now:
Cheesy grin and
irritated brow.
I played with one of the bingo cards and my new journaling label stickers on a roll (they come in 4 colors and have this wonderful feel to them and are a little transparent)!! This is what I came up with:

Happy Tuesday!





Pin It!

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Jenni, I love the Bingo cards! I'm so glad you're designing your own stuff again. I have to have my "Jenni" scrap stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos of your boys!! I love the bingo card and can't wait to play with my own cards! I'm glad you posted an example, b/c look bigger than what I thought they would be. Have a great week!!

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

The Bingo cards are great! Love 'em! They will be so fun to work with. I just made a card last week using a vintage Bingo card. I've recently started a blog and would love for you to pop over and check it out when you have a minute.

http://vanessacovington.blogspot.com/2007/07/card-contest-3.html

Thanks for all your wonderful ideas!

Anonymous said...

aww love it!

Robyn said...

I can't wait!!!!! So awesome again!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have plenty of those on hand!! they are going to sell out thats for sure!! :)

Linda F. said...

Jenni, HI! I'm loving your blog and of course everything I order form you! I wanted to e-mail you about a recent order, but all the contact links on your site get a page error. Could you possibly e-mail me (celtictrek@neo.rr.com) so I can ask you about something. Sorry to do this here, but it's the only way I knew how to get hold of you! :(

Anonymous said...

Totally excited and cannot wait for the new products... hope you've got TONS of those cards!

Teri in Louisiana

Jann Gray said...

the bingo cards AND the labels are just delicious! Can't wait -- love how you combined them with the photo...you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh!! Jenni!! I am in love with those die cut stickers in the yummy colors you have coming out!! you need to sell them in larger quantities for organization... I can just see those on nice glass jars, baskets, book jackets and so on!!! oh my!! i need those!! :)

Vee said...

very cool, i love journaling spots :)

love.boxes said...

Sound like such a fun trip. :)

Anonymous said...

The boys are getting so big. I can't believe it. Wow. Such happy boys.

Anonymous said...

Hiltons VA? I live about 20 minutes from there. What camp did you go to?