Friday, June 29, 2007

Previews as promised!

Here are some little hints as to what is coming on the 1st!
This is a little layout I did with some of the elements from the Papercrafting Kit. All of the paper and several accessories are brand new 7gypsies - just released! Also some new rub-ons from Basic Grey (the swirls) and luscious velvet ribbon from Making Memories. I also used some glitter from the add on kit on the scalloped border, but you can't tell in the photo! There is actually quite a bit of blue in the kit along with the yellow and the brown.

And here is a little peek at the Project Kit:

See you on Sunday! The chipboard birds, label frames and suns will also be available for individual sale beginning this month. AND. . .we just found a couple of Project Kits from last month (the birds) so I will put that back up on the 1st as well until they are gone.

Pin It!


Anilu Magloire said...

Lovely as always, Jenni!!!

Barb said...

Exciting! Love those little butterflies!

Sonya said...

Ooooh, nice! Love 7 Gypsies! The kit looks awesome Jenni! :)

Jan[n] said...

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!

Delaney Gates said...

Oooh! I *love* the project kit!

Yu'er said...

I love the bird kits, I think I am too late again, I couldn't see any left today!!!