Tuesday, May 23, 2006




So do I look relaxed?
We are back from a quick 4 days in Destin. It was short but so very nice! Beautiful blue skies everyday and 80+ degrees. The water was still a little chilly for me, but the boys didn't seem to mind. We all definitely got hot enough for a shaved ice on the beach. . .

Still trying to catch up and get geared up for June 1st. I have alot to share this week and hope to blog everyday, but realistically I know that probably won't happen! I will try to at least do something short each day with a couple of June teasers. I will also be sharing some information about some changes coming to the site (good ones) for June, including how to re-up your subscription if it was up in May.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were in my "neck of the woods". I live in Niceville, across the bridge from Destin. :) I was in Destin on Saturday--beach & a movie. Too bad I didn't see you--I would have told you how much I LOVE my kits!!

Amber Ulmer said...

Jenni,
Josh and I are so glad that you got to take a vacation. We know you needed it. U can call on us anytime u need to so we can relieve you of the boys!

Amber and Josh

Anonymous said...

my home town!! glad you had a good time in Destin... it is absolutely beautiful out that way!

Amanda said...

I want to go to the beach! Had fun at the class last night.

Anonymous said...

Wish my legs looked like that!!!!

Anonymous said...

We went to Destin last May and loved it. So beautiful and relaxing. Glad you had a good time!

Annalisa said...

I love that picture of you reading Jenni! It is the perfect example of what one day at the beach should be all about! Glad you had a great time!!!

TracieClaiborne said...

Hi lovey! What camera lens did you use on that shot of Christian with the shaved ice? I love how blurred out the background is. I finally got a digi Rebel this week and I'm looking into lenses.

Thanks!!! Did you see that cute pic of you on our store blog? It's a great pic of you and Jill.