For all of you Country Living fans, you may have been perusing your latest issue (just like I was) and came upon a familiar face! Although I was aware that they were taking photos, I had no idea that we would make it to the ad as the sole representatives (at least living, breathing ones) of the Fair.
Just a few little behind the scenes notes:
- Jared and I did NOT set out to match that day (we never do but it happens quite often).
- I had some super cute red ballet flats that I WAS wearing just 5 minutes before this (who knew my feet were gonna make it to a national magazine).
- We were fortunate to sell alot that weekend but we did not sell that sweet cherry themed lotto card.
- Editor Sarah Gray Miller also filmed a piece for TLC's "Dinner And A Movie" in our booth. Don't know exacatly where that ended up but hopefully a link will pop up at their site soon.
- We will definitely be back to the Atlanta Fair this year and have our fingers crossed tight for Ohio.
We have had some interesting "opportunities" pop up here lately but I don't think I can talk about any of it yet. I will be sure to share as soon as I can though!!