Thursday, November 04, 2010

Just call me "Noah"


It is not an uncommon thing for animals of all kinds to make friends with me, even when I'm not so sure I need another a friend. Spiders, cats, squirrels, and in this case a mastiff/bulldog mix (so we surmised), all seem to want to cuddle up to me, like it or not. This big guy sat on my boot and leaned his whole body into me for at least 5 minutes before moving on. The 200 kids on the field trip tried to get him to come to them but he didn't bite (no pun intended)!


Must be the new perfume I'm wearing. . .
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

too funny!! we have a bull-mastiff in the family. that's alot of drool.

Anonymous said...

Giggle, giggle. Like the pun! LenaS

Sasha Holloway said...

ha ha that is so funny .. my hubby has the same luck. Myself I tend to stand still and NOT budge a muscle .. to chicken for all that ..

Enjoy your weekend.