Friday, October 08, 2010

Oh Rats!!. . .

I missed posting yesterday. I had good intentions but I needed photos and had no light anymore. I plan to take a week's worth of photos on one day so that doesn't happen in the future!

A couple promotional things today. . .

I will be at the ScrapRoom here in Mt. Juliet (we have a new local scrapbook store!!!) tomorrow morning, Saturday October 8th at 10:30 - 12:30 to do the make-and-take you see below. We will be playing with my new inks from Ranger too! If you love my line and you are local, you now have a one-stop-shop for everything - our entire line! They are running a special tomorrow as well so check it out at the link above. Next week I will show this project again on the blog in a little more detail with some technique tips. . .

Vintagefest registration is coming on Sunday!! Look for my post Sunday evening here with all of the details (as well as a newsletter in your inbox). . .

I have finished two of the classes and am working on the 3rd. Here is a little photo I snapped on my desk as I was working. I love tiny details and this project is all about that.



Check back on Sunday!! Have a great weekend. . .
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the sneak peak...can't wait to register. I have been waiting on this for weeks. Something to look forward to after a hard summer.

And not to far from you, so we will have to keep an eye out for when you do classes or make and takes again at your new local store. Davean and I could be there in no time!! And well worth the drive.

Look forward to Sunday post about Vintagefest!!

Louise