Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mid-Month Release!!

Tomorrow evening, Sunday August 15th at 8:00 pm central. . .

This mid-month I have decided to retire a few of my classes and will be offering several of the class kits for sale. Each kit includes printed instructions and a color copy of the project (instructions will not be available on the site). See these below, but first. . .

Re-stocks: Vintage Folding Rulers and Glove Molds (this is the last of the glove molds - yep, I said that last time, but this time I really mean it. Ha!). I am also loading a new product, Random JBS Chipboard Pieces. This will be a package of 8 random retired JBS Chipboard pieces including pinked frame, odd flower sizes, arrows, swirls, etc. I forgot to take the photo but you can see it tomorrow night! This is the last of these chipboard shapes. If you order multiple bags we will try to make sure you have different pieces from bag to bag.


2009 Year In Review Class Kit -you could easily make this into any year by covering the 2009 with a label sticker. This was a favorite class of mine. . .


Vintage Shabby Collage Frame Class Kit - this was one of my longest running and most popular classes. It is a great gift idea!




Round and Round Layout Class - 4 12 x 12 layouts with product to spare in the end. . .



Vintage Skeleton Key Mini Book Class Kit - this is a fun, fun project if you like little things! I plan to try and keep this kit in stock as I find keys. It is one of my favorites . . .




See you tomorrow night!!



Pin It!

3 comments:

SusanK said...

These are soooo coooool!!!! Will have to see what I can do to get a few for myself...sorry it's time for them to be retired.

Michelle said...

Jenny, the new products are amazing. I always look forward to the new releases.

Moonie said...

awwww your creations are soo delish... I am in love with the ideas and the colours.. keep them pumping out...xxxxx