Friday, June 30, 2006

July Kits are up for sale!!

About an hour after I wanted, but they are there! So sorry I missed the previews this month - summer is a crazy time for us. We are headed out of town again for a long weekend. So hard to do this and keep up with everything, but I'm trying!

I'm sooooooo excited about this month's kits. The paper from 7gypsies was my favorite from CHA by far and I had been waiting specifically for this month to use it. I also love the Project Kit - just go to the site and you will see why! It will be displayed in my office exactly how I show it photographed at the site. - I think I need to make 20 of these!!!!

I am getting ready to send out the July newsletter, but just in case you miss it, I am posting it below:

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable summer! We have spent much of ours by the neighborhood pool warding off the sometimes unbearable Tennessee humidity.

In between your vacations and trips to the pool, I hope you stop by to check out our new and improved website (
www.jennibowlin.com) . Although we will continue to work on enhancements over the summer, we have spent a lot of time over the past two months fine tuning our checkout processes and launching our new membership section. We are so thankful for all of you have stuck with us since the beginning!

There are a few changes I wanted to make you aware of. I have hired a new customer service manager. Her name is Ruth and she is just a joy to work with! She does this and sooooo much more for me - helping to free up my time a little bit and get me back to concentrating on the creative side of things.

Also, in the past, if you were a member, but wanted to purchase a Project Kit (or anything else offered at the site) for the new month, you were charged a flat rate add-on fee at checkout if you purchased before the 5th. For now on, you will be charged full shipping at checkout, but if you purchase before the 5th, your shipping will be discounted or waived altogether when your membership is billed (based on your total purchases). After the 5th, no adjustments will be made for shipping as billing will have already taken place. Many of you took advantage of the Project Kit Membership we are now offering, which means you won’t have to go to the site each month at all to purchase. You will be billed automatically for both kits (yeah)!

If you have any questions at all about your current membership, you can log into “My Account” at the website and it will show you all of your account information (the memberships you have set up and when they expire). We also have the option here for an indefinite membership now! If you check this box, you will have a membership until you decide to discontinue it. All you need to do is go back in, uncheck the box, and finish a 3 month cycle to end your membership when ready.

And finally, if you try to purchase another membership while your current one is still active, the cart will warn you of this and ask you if you are sure you would like to do this (helping out with the many accidentally duplicate memberships created in the past).

Have a great July 4th weekend! Thanks to all of our military families out there – we are so appreciative of the sacrifices you have made to preserve our freedom!

Jenni
Pin It!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this month's kit! Another great job Jenni! Your kits have become a major highlight in my month!

Anonymous said...

**Love** it Jenni! Thanks and I can't wait to get it.

Sally Mitchell in Oz

Anonymous said...

AWESOME....Fantastic kit, can't wait to get mine!!! Thanks jenni!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! I have been waiting to get my hands on these papers! I am so glad I waited!

-V

Just Say Julie said...

the new kit is beautiful! can't wait to get some summer beach pictures to use with it!

Angel's Imaginations said...

Absolutely gorgeous kits! I'll be "stalking" the mailman! LOL :-)

Anonymous said...

First of all the kits look fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one that is having trouble checking on their account??? I go to sign in, and it takes me to the page where you sign up as a new customer. I signed up for both kit memberships last month, and I just wanted to check on them.

Again, I love the kits and I can't wait to get them!!!!!!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Ok NEVER mind!!!!!!!!! LOL Ignore everything about my earlier comments, except for the fact that the kits are just FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

kellicrowe said...

i actually squeeled
oooweee
and clapped my hands together 15 times when i saw July's kit
then i looked around
and was glad no one saw that.....
:)kellicrowe

Vee said...

I love love the project kit.
just ordered it and know what I will fill this album with
Can't wait until it ships

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I just love this months kits... well I love every month. I cannot wait to make the mini album. I have the perfect photos to put in it. Now I want to know what next months kit will look like. :) You have me so hooked!

Corinna said...

Cute kit... great news letter. TFS